Tuesday 6 November 2012

What are my Intentions?


  I am an Indian, a patriotic one too. I have written a few articles in the past dealing with poverty, hunger, diseases etc. I am not a person with a lot of free time and I am not interested in publicity. Then why I am spending time to write this? Well for starters, I believe, it is my duty to stand for humanity in general and my fellow citizens in particular. Together if we try we could make our country and this world a beautiful place for living.

  So with that sacred intention in mind I am spending my precious time to share my views, thoughts and ideas regarding poverty,hunger etc. I would mainly concentrate on India centric discussions. But it doesn't mean that I don't care about other nations. The problems faced by humans all over the world is just the same.

  If I could motivate someone in the fight against poverty, I am sure that the time I spent in front of this computer is not wasted. I truly believe that we can eradicate poverty and hunger by the simple acts of individuals. You don't need to be a super hero, you don't have to be a revolutionary, all you need to do is help that one person standing in front of you in need of your help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment